Pet sitting that caters to your cat’s temperament!
Whether your cat hides the majority of the time or is active and needs lots of playtime, our hand picked cat specialists provide safe, kind, thoughtful care for cats.
Pricing / FAQ / Schedule a Cat Visit or Initial Consultation
Cat Visit Pricing
All kitty visits include GPS and visit time tracking, proactive updates and photos via email and our online software, text updates also available upon request.
|Visit Length||$ Per Visit|
|30 minutes||$26 (10% off for 30 visit package or $23.40)|
The following days have a $7-$10 holiday surcharge per visit:
MLK Day, Presidents Day, Easter weekend, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July weekend, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving Day weekend, Christmas week, New Years Week.
Additional Pricing Policies
- $3-$5 for parking compensation or heavy traffic neighborhoods (downtown)
- $5-$7 fees for medication per visit (depending on difficulty)
- $5 for dog walking outside of the hours of 10 am – 4 pm
- $5 for behavior/health issues with cats (aggression, declining health)
- $3 for extra animals (over two cats or two large dogs walked simultaneously)
- $8 key drop off/pick up (outside of the initial free consultation)
- $15 re-consultations for medication demonstration or address change
- $5 late booking/schedule adjustment fee (within 24 hours of start time)
- 1/2 the cost of service, for complete cancellations (within 24 hours of start time)
- Payment by credit card only, due on the first date of service
FAQ – Cat Sitting
Q: What is your service area?
A: We service the greater Seattle area for cat sitting, dog walking and puppy training. This includes the following neighborhoods: Downtown, Pioneer Square, Belltown, Capitol Hill, First Hill, International District, Lake Union, Ballard, Queen Anne, Magnolia, Greenwood, Fremont, Wallingford, Maple Leaf, and more!
Q: Do you have an available cat specialist?
A: Probably! Send us the details and we will let you know if we have an appropriate caregiver on staff with room on their schedule.
Q: Can you do two visits per day?
A: Yes, we often do two visits per day for kitties, in the morning and evening.
Q: Can you administer medication to my cat?
A: Maybe! If you can, we probably can. Send us the details and we will let you know if we have an appropriate caregiver with medication experience on staff with room on their schedule. We do prefer less invasive techniques when possible (pill pockets and food administration). If your kitty is hard to handle, we can schedule a test visit or ramp up visits to condition your cat to be medicated by your caregiver. There are times when we can’t help – so advance planning is key here. We are not vets nor veterinary technicians.
Q: Are you insured?
A: Yup! We are fully insured, licensed and bonded, and our employees are covered under our insurance.
Q: Can I speak to someone on the phone before booking?
A: Yes! Please contact us to set up a phone appointment.
Q: What about keys?
A: As our business grows, we find that key handling, coordination and tracking is a huge expense that may not be necessary. We now ask that our clients please provide on-site access to your home whenever possible. Digital door codes or a lockbox with key installed on your property are preferred.
We DO need a backup access plan** if you are traveling out of town. Our preferred access methods are:
1. Digital code and a backup access plan** if the power or battery goes out.
2. Lockbox* on your property with a primary key set and a backup access plan** OR give us a backup key during the initial consultation to store in our office.
3. Key pick up carefully coordinated with the concierge/management office, kept for all the visits and then returned on the last visit. Note for us any hours they will not be available for key pass off. If extra time is spent waiting for the concierge/management staff this would subtract from the total time of your visit.
4. Provide two key copies at the initial consultation, one for your primary caregiver, and one for an alternate caregiver or a backup key set to store in the office. Any key exchanges afterward will incur an $8 handling fee.
*Little Furry Things can provide a lockbox for you to keep, ($30), or borrow ($15).
**Backup access plan = a close-by neighbor/concierge/management office/friend/family that will be in town while you are traveling, or permission for us to call a locksmith at your expense.
Q: Do you sit for aggressive pets?
A: If your cat is aggressive, and we cannot manage the space well with blocking devices or by giving treats, we may not be able to help your family. If needed, we can do a test visit before your departure to make sure that we can handle your animal safely.
Q: My cat likes to go outdoors, is that ok?
A: We prefer to visit with cats that are indoor only, however – if they have a really reliable recall, or there is a quality of life issue and they NEED to go outdoors, we can still care for them. We may not be able to extend our visit time, and a backup plan is needed should they not be there when we are there to care for them.
Q: What do I need to provide for my caregiver?
A: Any supplies we may need to adequately care for your pet including treats, toys, litter disposal bags, cleaning supplies, vacuums or brooms, and a crate for emergencies. Cats should be wearing a pet id tag and/or microchip.
Q: Does my pet need to be up to date on their vaccinations?
A: Yes, but we do not require proof since we are not visiting with other pets. You may be asked to provide this upon request.